poem_s4 = Poem(
author = "sayori",
title = "童话",
text = """\
In a kingdom far, far away there was a castle.
在某个遥远的国度,有一座城堡
In the castle, there was a wish.
城堡中,有一颗愿心
The wish came to be long, long ago.
很久很久以前它就存在着
She was made to be an angel.
它注定要成为天使
But I wasn't an angel.
但我并不是天使
I was just a wish, a wish to make everyone happy.
我只是一颗愿心,为大伙带来快乐
I took on their burdens and did what I could.
我代人承负,尽己所能
I kept safe their dreams like a guardian should.
我是一名忠实的守卫,守护人们的梦想
The seeds from my efforts then spread far and wide.
我辛勤耕耘的种子扎根四方
I fed them with power I found deep inside.
用我内心深处的力量将它们滋养
People liked me when I made things right.
行善时人们爱我
But they got used to it and stopped believing so much.
但当善行已成习惯,人们的信仰已然动摇
I watched the children playing and felt sad.
我看着孩子们的嬉闹,不禁悲伤
But I was happy, too. I really was.
但我也很幸福,不曾作假
It truly was enough to be the fairy godmother.
被人们倚仗信赖
The one everyone depended on and trusted.
这对一个仙女教母来说已经足够
But time kept on passing as I gave my all.
日月如梭,我已奉献自己的全部
I had nothing left and I couldn't stand tall.
我身无一物,也不再高大
But I kept on going as I'd always done.
但我依然坚持着
A soldier in battle with nowhere to run.
枪林弹雨中战士无处躲藏
Even wishes get tired, too.
愿心也疲倦了
Once everyone was happy, my job was done.
人们都获得了幸福,我的使命该结束了
But what came after?
但往后又该做些什么呢
I could see darkness on the horizon.
我看到冲出地平线的黑暗
Quick, make it all go away!
想一切如疾风般结束!
When everything's big and bright, what more could anyone wish for?
前景光明一片大好时,谁又会向愿心祈祷呢
Nobody knew how long it would keep up.
没有人知道这一切会维持多久
But they kept living happily, happily, happily ever after."""
但人们一直很幸福,很幸福,直到无限的远方
)